Feb 14, 2010

A local news

So, now it is in process: the portal for Estonian cultural heritage.

The concept is very similar to one that I wrote about in my Master's Thesis.

And I still remember very clearly how one of professors @ UT very sharply belittled this concept.

The conclusion is: you can try to research.. whatever.. but if you don't have the right contacts on right time in right place then it is pointless.

When I've been writing current publication I've senced often that the place is not right.. Or time? I may write what I write but it'll be forgotten. Then someone comes after 4 years, then the time is right and s/he invents the wheel and gets all the credits.

It has actually happened before, too.

Is this my destiny?

Could I break out of this pattern? Any ideas?

On a day like today I should focus on something else. I should be enthusiastic, ready to "market" my ideas. But how to sell your ideas to a wall of silence that is rejective or sucking everything into nothing, like a black hole?

No comments: