Jul 23, 2012

It's still my old good research diary

Yep, I'm still here. Have done some changes, though, concerning the layout of this blog.

First of all, the width of the main (text) panel eventually looked disturbingly narrow. Nobody has complained yet, but now it seems to be more eye-friendly.

Then I added the widget for popular posts (so they would become even more popular but hey, who am I kidding anyway, it's a quiet place actually). Could be useful perhaps?

And eventually I discovered "reactions" function for blog posts. So you can react somehow after reading the posts. As I don't plan to write funny or cool stuff (it's just a research diary) I removed these default options, but you can let me know when you think something I've posted is either interesting, useful or boring. As I'm open to criticism as well. This is what PhD studies do to a person;) And if some kind of reaction is missing then you can let me know about it in comments.

No comments: